- RT @xempouk: "We need a course fit for a world XC championships" "OK boss, I've chucked a couple of logs on the cricket pitch"… https://t.co/wTfMdtcrSw, Mar 24
- Pretty certain I won't have run so far in 44 days either......good luck mate!! https://t.co/97jqkOrD7v, Mar 18
- It appears @SuperLeagueTri is triathlons version of Nitro Athletics...... they just did it a lot better, Mar 17
- RT @HUUBDesign: He @Varga_triathlon wins and only 10 minutes rest and do it again @SuperLeagueTri live on @EurosportUKTV https://t.co/crupEKUFuG, Mar 17
- RT @andybutchart91: DEADLY SERIOUS... my doorbell broke (🙈), so was a good thing the testers had a strong knock this morning #cheerslad, Mar 1
- Jogging with a head cold......yes another bloody cold!On March 25, 2017 2:58 pm rode 20.37 mi. during 02:40:28 hours climbing 247.70 ft.
- Evening RunOn March 24, 2017 6:02 pm rode 4.00 mi. during 00:33:00 hours climbing 0.00 ft.
- Lunch RunOn March 24, 2017 12:55 pm rode 6.01 mi. during 00:36:59 hours climbing 0.00 ft.
- Lunch RunOn March 23, 2017 12:31 pm rode 9.17 mi. during 01:01:49 hours climbing 0.00 ft.
- 24min/18min/12min/6min/3min/2min (3min jog recoveries) HR monitor went a bit loopy with a 200+ spike ......either that or I had a heart attack!On March 22, 2017 5:43 pm rode 19.00 mi. during 02:09:56 hours climbing 0.00 ft.
- Jogging with a head cold......yes another bloody cold!