- Not sure retweeting this to my followers will lead to anything other than "entertaining" questions being asked but… https://t.co/v7sboCl6Gx, Apr 19
- Marathon running?! I better read up on that so I don't look silly ;-) I'll be around the @GarminUK Expo stand 2-5p… https://t.co/Obv6n33l38, Apr 18
- RT @xempouk: "We need a course fit for a world XC championships" "OK boss, I've chucked a couple of logs on the cricket pitch"… https://t.co/wTfMdtcrSw, Mar 24
- Lunch RunOn April 25, 2017 12:39 pm rode 20.01 mi. during 02:20:53 hours climbing 636.48 ft.
- Tough 2nd Half but pleased to pull it together for the last 2k - it's okay as long as we call it a hard Comrades training run 😜On April 23, 2017 10:00 am rode 26.30 mi. during 02:26:59 hours climbing 357.61 ft.
- Lunch RunOn April 22, 2017 11:35 am rode 3.01 mi. during 00:19:37 hours climbing 26.25 ft.
- Morning RunOn April 21, 2017 7:02 am rode 5.01 mi. during 00:27:36 hours climbing 9.84 ft.
- Lunch RunOn April 20, 2017 12:26 pm rode 6.01 mi. during 00:36:55 hours climbing 9.84 ft.
- Lunch Run